For the moment let us understand, What is a budget?
A budget is a forecast or estimation of one’s expenses and incomes for a pre-defined future and is necessary to be able to spend, save and be secure in this era of consumerism.
We all have sometimes or in some cases more than sometimes ended up spending a little over our budget and it has often been observed that such a spending is more or less without any set goals; or little thought had gone while clicking on that “ORDER NOW”. CONGRATS! You just wasted your money for something that you did not need at all but still bought it because of the amazing discount being offered.
Do you think budgeting app is necessary?
Budgeting apps are used to track spending but many people are not aware of them. A survey was conducted to inquire the usage of budget app or expense tracker app and more than 88% people denied the usage of any kind of budget app or expense tracker or any kind of expense app, besides the traditional ones out there, ever in their life. And surprisingly out of the remaining almost 12%, 46% people claimed that any budget app or expense tracker or any of kind of expense app was of no use to them in fact they felt that it is very time consuming to feed in the expenses in the budget app or expense tracker.
Now you think that you indeed spend a little over the budget and are looking for an expense tracker or a budget app and maybe you do find one but the real problem is all of your notifications would buzz AFTER you have completed your purchase.
WIOAI is a next-generation expense recommendation application that makes sure you spend in the direction of your chosen life goals. Spending money to purchase a shirt when you rarely go out does not makes any sense. Therefore, set your life goals and your budget with WIOAI and it shall be taken care of that all your money spent is in the right direction. WIOAI saves you from those Godzilla-sized marketing giants.
In recent times, e-commerce market place is filled with billions of products, be it that new or refurbished laptop, or those with wire or wireless earphones, or that skirt with 1000s of designs, or that formal or casual shirt, and then there are shoes!! And your wish is to buy all of them.
The first wish should be to Subscribe to WIOAI and join the waitlist as it releases in September. You can do it here at www.wioai.app.
Okay, now that you have subscribed us, we will ask you to tell us your wishes by selecting your life goals and by setting the amount you want to spend for achieving such goals.
Next thing you see is going to be a SURPRISE!
So let’s conclude this blog by answering whether you really need a budget app or an expense tracker or any other such app: the answer is no my friend! What you need to do is very simple i.e., download WIOAI from the Playstore and see how it changes your life and makes you think on every time you spend money. WIOAI shall make you feel that you are not shopping alone, it shall be by your side while you click on that “Help Me Spend” and will walk you through your choices till your click on that “Buy Now”.
Okay, here’s a poem for you!
“Hey, You! Hey, You!
Set your Goals and Chase them,
Don’t stop! Don’t stop!
Spend your money, Non-Stop!
But all that spending,
Must be for the Goals you set,
Go ahead! Go ahead!
Now download the WIOAI App!
Now we sincerely hope that you have deeply and clearly understood that a budget app or an expense tracker will be of little or no use because of the reasoning given above. So its time to apply smart solutions in your life to make sure you spend in the right direction with the use of next-gen expense recommendation app, WIOAI.
See you soon!